Michael G. Sucta, Sunriver: 541-480-1645
Alpine Chiropractic, Dr. Smith, La Pine: 536-3118
Goodman Chriopractic, Dr. Goodman, La Pine: 536-2451
Sunriver Chiropractic, Dr. Schill, Sunriver: 598-7271
Hayden Family Dentistry, Dr. Stephenson: 318-1564
Dr. Kallus, 536-2175
La Pine Dental, Dr. Moss: 536-2110
NW Dental Group, Dr. Yang: 536-0264
* Advantage Smiles for Kids (FAN or dentist referral is required) 541-504-3911
La Pine Lions Club Dental Bus (free in some cases, all ages) - for info call:
Mary @ 536-3273 or John @ 419-9627
and Special Needs:
Early Intervention: 475-3770
Healthy Beginnings: 383-6357
Free child health & developmental screenings for children birth through 5 years old for children living in Deschutes County. Speech & Language, Motor Skills, Concepts, Health and Immunizations, Car Seat & General Safety, Emergency Preparedness, Dental, Behavior, Nutrition, Vision, Hearing and Literacy.
In La Pine, these screenings are held periodically at the La Pine Community Campus, next to the high school.
Ready Set Go: 749-2133
Central Oregon Down Syndrome
Network Resources Page:
From the 2-1-1 website:
|2577 NE Courtney Drive|
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 322-7400 Main Phone
|Central Oregon Down Syndrome Network|
|6390 SW Nighthawk Avenue|
Redmond, OR 97756
(541) 548-8559 Main Phone
|Children's Special Recreation/Inclusion|
|200 NW Pacific Park Lane|
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 389-7275 Main Phone
2858 Eberlein Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Birth Control, STD's, HIV/AIDS, Immunizations,
WIC, STARS, CaCoon and Babies First,
Tabacco Prevention, West Nile Virus, Swine Flu
La Pine Lions Club (assistance): Mary @ 536-3723 or John @419-9627
Nelson's Hearing Center: 536-5690
* Please see the link regarding those who are deaf at the bottom of the page.
Newberry Hospice of La Pine (24 hour, locally based) : 536-7399 or 593-7399
Central Oregon Home Health & Hospice: 536-5990 or Main Office: 382-5882
Hospice Center, Bend: 383-3910
Central Oregon Mobile Massage, Sunriver: 593-5510
Massage Now Sunriver: 593-7499
Outcall Massage: 408-7422
Sage Springs, Sunriver: 593-7891
Studio Sabai, La Pine: 536-3300
Dr. Ben Chaffey M.D., Sunriver: 593-4021
Deschutes County Health Dept., La Pine Community Campus: 322-7400
- Healthy Start, Family Planning, Immunization Clinics, Communicable Diseases, Maternal/Child Health, Home visits and counseling
Healthy Start (for pregnant low income women in Deschutes Co.): 322-7444
High Desert Family Medicine & Immediate Care, Sunriver: 593-5400
The Family Health Clinic of La Pine, Brenda Molina: 536-8012
Paulina Peak Family Healthcare: 536-8060
(Bend) Planned Parenthood: 389-9973
(Bend) Volunteers in Medicine (serves Deschutes County for those who have no medical insurance and meet the guidelines): 330-9001
(Redmond) City Care Clinic (serves Deschutes County for those who have no health insurance and cannot get on the Oregon Health Plan or have Medicare or Medicade): 541-504-5333
La Pine Lions Club (financial help with glasses and hearing aids): Joy 536-1956
Total Vision, Dr. Balcer: 536-7584
Central Cascades Physical Therapy: 593-8100
La Pine/Sunriver Physical Therapy: 536-6122 or 593-8535
Living Well Physical Therapy: 598-7103
High Desert Rebound Physical Therapy (Sunfriver: 536-7443
Health Insurance and Prescription Assistance:
Family Health Insurance Assistance Program: 1-888-564-9669 or 1-800-542-3104 or 1-800-735-2900 (relay service)
Oregon Health Plan: 1-800-359-9517
Oregon SafeNet Maternal and Child Health Hotline: 1-800-723-3638
Oregon Prescription Drug Program (no paperwork, no age or income limit):
Go to: www.oregon.gov/OHPPR/OPDP/
Veterans Medical Benefits (Bend VA Clinic)
2115 NE Wyatt Ct., Bend OR
Copy and paste this into your browser window to get to the details: www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=546834&fromPageCatId=14503
Bi Mart: 536-5052
Drug Mart Pharmacy (at La Pine Community Health Center): 536-1111
Oregon Youth Line:
COCOA Helpline Info/Senior Insurance Options:
The Council on Aging is pleased to provide this helpful guide of services to our tri-county's seniors. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way we can. Please feel free to contact our office concerning the content of this web site or any questions you may have concerning Senior Services and programs. Email: webmaster or Phone: 541-548-8817. The COCOA Senior Help Line provides trained senior service specialists to answer your questions. We are available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll Free: 877-704-4567 Local: 541-504-0392
Introducing our new Text Relay Service: making it easier for those with hearing loss or speech disability to contact our Help Line Operator. Our staff is knowledgeable, concerned and helpful. The Senior Help Line provides information and referral assistance to health and social service programs for seniors, their families and friends in Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties. Help is just a Phone Call Away!
Medicare website including a comparison tool that can estimate your out-of-pocket costs for
each drug plan available in your area.
The Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance program provides free counseling to people with Medicare.
Oregon Prescription Drug Program
Oregon Prescription Drug Program offers Oregon residents discounts on brand name and
Alcohol and Drug HELPLINE (Oregon Partnership, Inc.): 1800-923-HELP
Alcohol and Drug Services: 322-7500 or call hotline after 5:00 @ 1-800-875-7364
(Service Unit of Deschutes Co. Human Services)
Alcoholics Anonymous (see link on side bar) 24 hour Hotline: (541) 548-0440
Al-Anon National Hotline: 800-344-2666
Alateen National Hotline: 800-344-2666
Best Care (Bend): 541-504-9577
CAP - Counseling for Students at Central Oregon Community College
Celebrate Recovery (Bend): 382-7504 x350 (leave your name and number)
Christian 12-Step, large variety of support groups available
Child and Family Mental Health 24 Hour Hotline: 322-7500 or 1-888-232-7192
Deschutes County Mental Health: 322-7500
Klamath Youth Development Center: 541-883-1030
(Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment)
Women's Resource Center: 385-0750
|Counseling Available |
The Women's Resource Center of Central Oregon creates opportunities for all women to increase their personal and professional growth through training, counseling and access to community services for the betterment of themselves their families and our community.
|WRCCO Mailing: PO Box 8693 Bend OR 97708 www.wrcco.org firstname.lastname@example.org Located: 1010 NW 14th St, Bend Ph/fax 385-0750|
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (Central Oregon): 541-408-7770Please note: The National Alliance on Mental Illness is offering a free, 12 week course for family members living with someone affected with mental illness. The classes will be held Bend, beginning September 14th. To register, please call 541-388-7869 by August 31st.
The NAMI website: http://www.nami.org/
- Adult Foster Homes: DCMH has three adult foster homes with 5 beds in each home. These foster homes serve adults who are making the transition back into the community from various institutions. There are strict guidelines for qualifications and eligibility. Contact
Sarah Haefeleat (541)330-4639 or email at Sarah_Haefele@co.deschutes.or.us for more information.
- Emma’s Place is an 11 unit long-term apartment complex for adults with serious mental illness. Emma’s Place is a drug and alcohol free complex. Residents must be consumers of DCMH and be referred to the program through their therapist. Qualified consumers outside of
Deschutes are elig County ible to apply as well. There is a DCMH cas e manager on-site 10-15 hours/week to provide case managem ent and skills training. All other CSS services are available to these residents. Contact Sarah Haefeleat (541)330-4639 or email at Sarah_Haefele@co.deschutes.or.us for more inform ation.
- Horizon House is a 14 unit transitional apartment complex for adults with serious mental illness who are difficult to house and who would benefit from intensive case management, groups, and skills training to learn skills necessary to transition successfully into independent living. Consumers need to be open with DCMH and be referred to the program by their therapist. Qualified consumers outside of
De schutes Coun are welco ty me to apply as well. A case manager is on-site 30+ h ours/week. Horizon Hou se is a drug and alcohol free complex. Contact Sarah Haefe leat (541)33 0-4639 or em ail at Sarah_Haefele@co.deschutes.or.us for more info rmation.
Department of Human Services:
- Report child abuse to the Department of Human Services (DHS) or a local police department, county sheriff, county juvenile department, or Oregon State Police.
- People with developmental disabilities:
If you believe abuse is occurring, immediately contact your county developmental disability program. You may also report abuse to Department of Human Services (DHS) by calling the Office of Investigations and Training (OIT) at 503-945-9495 or toll free at 1-866-406-4287.
- Elder abuse and adults with physical disabilities:
Report suspected cases of abuse to your local DHS or AAA office. You may also report abuse to DHS at
- People with mental illness:
Report suspected cases of abuse to your county mental health program or you may also report abuse to the Department of Human Services (DHS) by calling the Office of Investigations and Training (OIT) at
(503) 945-9495, or toll free at 1-866-406-4287.
- HelpLine: Make The Call
A confidential 24-hour blended crisis and referral line, responding to individuals and family members seeking crisis intervention treatment referral and general chemical dependency information.
Call 1-800-923-HELP (1-800-923-4357)
- YouthLineA peer-to-peer crisis line for teens. Youth working under the supervision of an adult answer calls on diverse topics including substance abuse, depression, self-harm, dating violence and other issues, many of which have substance abuse as an underlying issue.
Call 1-877-553-TEEN (1-877-553-8336)
- Linea de Ayuda
Linea de Ayuda is the only crisis line for speakers of Spanish who are experiencing drug and alcohol problems. The line is staffed by highly skilled volunteer crisis workers.
- Other hotlines and Web links
- If you are in immediate need of a domestic violence shelter contact the Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual violence at 1-877-330-1951
- Domestic Violence hotline
- Guide to domestic violence services in Oregon
- People wishing to speak with a counselor about problems related to gambling may call toll free:
1-877-2-STOP-NOW (1-877-278-6766). Treatment is free, confidential and it works.
- Problem Gambling Helpline
1-877-278-6766. Trained professionals are there all day and night to help you.
- Oregon Partnership Lifeline/National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Toll free phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- Hopeline NetworkToll free phone: 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
- Other suicide prevention hotlines
- National hotlines and online help